Last year at OOW I met one Mr. Christian Screen from The Art of Business Intelligence.
We've managed to keep in touch over that time and about a month ago he asked if I'd be interested in doing a podcast with him.
What? You want me to talk? Sure! I love to talk!
After some back and forth, we finally settled on a date and time...
Christian did a great job with the sound, I don't sound as scary as I normally do.
Here are some highlights:
- I managed to say "America's Wang" in reference to Florida within the first 5 minutes. I probably need a new joke, I seemed to have said that a lot last year at OOW.
- I talk about how John Piwowar (@jpiwowar) p0wned oraclenerd with 4 posts (out of 727).
- Data Scientists: This was a topic Christian brought up. I've read a little bit about the term, hopefully I'll pick up some more of it in the near future.
- I did not talk about Gwen Shapira's "Faxing" comment.
- OBIEE 10g vs 11g
- I'm sure I mentioned Jake (@jkuramot) in there too, possibly a kidney reference.
- I almost forgot, I got to mention Oracle's Person of the Year (OPY award?), again (not sure if that will get old to me).
Hopefully I didn't get myself into too much trouble.
You can listen to the podcast here.