So far John has written 6 articles, 3 here and 3 companion pieces on his sites. He sent me the 4th last weekend (about an hour after the 3rd) which I will post next week (holiday lull here). He claims that's a record for him, 8 articles in a single month.
Anyway, here's the list of people who have decided to take the EBS Challenge:
- me - ever so unsuccessfully so far. This seems more to do with computing power than anything. You will see a future post on all the fun I have had.
- Ted Simpson [blog|twitter|guest author]
- Marcin Przepiorowski [blog|twitter]
- Floyd Teter [blog|twitter]
- TedC [web|twitter]
- McG - Install EBS R12 on a Scrapped Desktop PC? Yes It's Possible and Fun!
I'm pretty sure I left people off this list. So if you know of anyone or are someone using John's install guides, let me know through the various methods of communication (twitter, comments, email, IM, etc). I'll add your name to the list with links and all...would be fun to see how many names we can get on here. If you did use the guide and would like to write up your experiences (I will be writing one myself) and post them here as a guest author, or you want to write it on your own blog, let me know. I'll add links next to your name pointing to your article. Also, there is no time limit either. If you follow the guide next December and would like to be added, I can do that too.