Job Title: Oracle DBA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Provide installation, configuration and instance management on Corporate Oracle Databases and support SQL / PLSQL development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administration of Oracle databases 8i through I0g
- Troubleshoot and make necessary modifications to Oracle database components as directed
- Perform database daily monitoring and maintenance on testing, development and production instances
- Analyze and Manage Database Architecture
- Mapping and refinement of logical design and data model
- Tuning of SQL and Stores Procedures
- Refinement of physical database architecture
- Development of SQL and PL/SQL for in support of the application
- Support deployments of software upgrades into testing and production environments
- Apply database patch sets to development, testing and production databases
- Controlling access permissions and privileges on test and production databases
- Provide timely and accurate status updates as directed
- Design, document, test and perform database back up and recover procedures
- RDBMS Concepts - 3-5 Working Yrs.
- RDBMS Administration Concepts - 3-5 Working Yrs.
- SQL - 3-5 Working Yrs.
- Oracle 10G Backup and Recovery 3-5 Working Yrs
- 3rd Party SQL and Database Management Tools – Basic 1-2 Yrs.
- IT Networking Concepts – Basic 1-2 Yrs.
- Server Hardware Architecture - Basic 1-2 Yrs.
- Windows Server Administration - Basic 1-2 Yrs.
- PL/SQL or T/SQL - Basic 1-2 Yrs.
- TOAD and/or similar tools - Basic 1-2 Yrs.