I managed to attend a session today.
It was probably made possible by:
1. The presenter kept calling me and hassling me (joking)
2. The presenter had laptop issues and asked if he could use mine in case his disintegrated during the presentation. (true story)
by Sunilkumar "Sunil" Ranka [ blog | twitter ]
The basic gist of his presentation was that if you can understand HTML and how a page is rendered, you can do just about anything you want with the page.
A couple of examples he walked through:
- How To disable hyperlink for Value Interaction column
- Using Breadcrumbs on drill down reports (unfortunately, no link)
- Way To Solve Multiselect Prompt Bug - Mr. Ranka did not actually get to this one, but it's definitely worth sharing.
Sadly I didn't write down the rest of the examples.
Not only was I the "AV geek", I was also the collector of names/business cards for prizes to be handed out at the end.