- Georgia WellCare Data Exposed
- Insurance records of 71000 Ga. families made public
- Georgia: 71,000 private records publicized
- Georgia Patients’ Records Exposed on Web for Weeks
- WellCare Flubs Data Privacy for 10,000 Georgians
I haven't spoken with anyone at work about this but I was aware of the event before going on vacation. I did not know any of the particulars, only that it involved Georgia in some way.
I believe everyone works hard to safeguard patient data. The short term drawback is that it will make everyone's life that much more difficult, the long term good will be a better process (I hope).